Saturday, January 5, 2008

How to save more money after buying real estate

One way to save money after you buy real estate (a Home) is to shop around for Homeowners Insurance. I was able to go from over $1000 a year payment to under $550 a year payment. It took me approx. 2 day calling around to different Insurance Companies, but that was o.k.

You will need to compare the same amount of coverage and the same rating of the Insurance Companies. The way that I was able to get this lower rate, was that one company rated my neighborhood different on the fire protection that the Columbia County supplies, then the other one.

Need Real Estate? Check out my web site at www.BruceDicks.com or www.NorthFlHomesandLand.com .

Hope this helps and have a wounderful New Year!
Bruce Dicks
Coldwell Banker Bishop Realty
Lake City, Florida

No comments: